Recipe Created by Marisa LaValette | Certified Holistic Nutritionist, NC
Looking to add some healthy romance to warm up your soul? Getting the nutrition your body needs at all times of the year is simple and fun! Create a realm smoothie breakfast bowl (topped with flowers) with just a few quick ingredients and minutes:
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (we love oat)
- Maple syrup
- Nut butter
- Hemp seeds and/or buckwheat groats
- Optional: edible flowers
1. Grab your fave realm smoothie blend.
2. Combine in blender with 2 bananas + 1 cup of your favorite milk.
3. Pour in your favorite bowl.
4. Decorate with fresh banana slices, maple syrup, and nut butter, along with hemp seed and buckwheat groats for crunch!
5. OPTIONAL: top with fresh edible flowers (ask your farmer at your farmers market about which flowers are food-friendly)
Tag us in your healthy creations! ENJOY!