Nothing's better than a homemade snack packed with all the flavors you love! We've never met a chocolate + peanut butter combination we didn't like. Check out this easy recipe for homemade granola bars below!
Ingredients (makes 8 granola bars)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup (or 1 packet) of Realm Bold Cacao
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup (sub honey)
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter – smooth or crunchy will work!
- Stir together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture and press until flat.
- Top with nuts, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, or dried fruit!
- Place in the fridge for 3+ hours.
- Cut and serve! Store in the fridge for up to two weeks.