Satisfy your next snack craving with this protein-packed yogurt bark featuring our Blue Pineapple smoothie.
- 2 cups full-fat unsweetened yogurt or dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup Realm Blue Pineapple
- 1/2 mixed fruit, chopped
- Chia seeds
- Coconut flakes
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt and Blue Pineapple powder together until well combined.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Spread yogurt mixture on lined cookie sheet.
- Top yogurt with mixed fruit and toppings of your choice.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Break up your frozen yogurt bark into chunks, and enjoy!
Note: Any leftover bark can be stored in a bag or airtight container. Use parchment paper to separate the pieces. It will keep well for up to 3 months in the freezer. You can enjoy it right from the freezer for an easy snack.