Try this recipe for a cool twist on Berry Banana – It's sweet, creamy, refreshing, and the perfect summer treat. Check out the ingredients and instructions listed below!
- 1 packet Realm Berry Banana Smoothie blend
- 1.5 cups coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup of white, milk, or dark chocolate
- Optional: honey or maple syrup to sweeten
- Sprinkles for decoration!
- Blend up 1 serving of Berry Banana with about 1.5 cups of coconut or almond milk.
- Optional – add honey or maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture into popsicles molds.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours!
TIP: Don't have molds handy? No problem! You can also use ice cube trays, small disposable cups, and muffin tins lined with foil cupcake wrappers. Simply pour the ingredients into your DIY mold, cover with aluminum foil and spear a wooden popsicle stick through the foil into the center of the mold!
- Melt the chocolate to a liquid consistency.
- Once completely frozen, remove the popsicles from the molds.
- Dip or drizzle the popsicles into the chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Freeze for 15 minutes and enjoy!
TIP: We like to melt chocolate with a tablespoon of coconut oil. This helps prevent the liquid from hardening too quickly!
Did you try this recipe? We'd love to hear about it! Drop your comments below.