Upgrade your morning with this protein and fiber-packed treat featuring our Mango Sunrise smoothie.
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup light coconut milk (from a can)
- 1 packet (1/2 cup) Realm Mango Sunrise
- 1/2 banana
- 8 oz water
- Handful of ice
- Chopped mango
- Coconut flakes
- Stir together coconut milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour but ideally overnight.
- Once chia pudding has set, it's smoothie time! Toss all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Layer chia pudding and mango smoothie evenly among 2 glasses.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and fresh mango (if using) and enjoy!
Note: Any leftover chia pudding can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.