Fall in love all over again with these Berry Banana heart-shaped pancakes. Packed with wholesome ingredients — each bite is bursting with flavor and not only delicious, but also nutritious. It's the perfect way to start your day with delight.
- 1/2 cup (1 packet) Berry Banana Smoothie
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup flour (all-purpose or gluten-free/almond)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Diced strawberries
- White chocolate
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with oil.
- In a bowl, mash the banana and add the milk, and maple syrup. Give it a quick whisk.
- Stir in Realm powder, flour, and baking powder.
- Pour batter onto greased cookie sheet. Add diced strawberries and white chocolate chips (optional).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, use heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out pancakes. (Tip: if you don't have a heart-shaped cookie cutter, you can use any type of glassware).
- Finish with toppings of choice.